Monday, June 08, 2009

Just a little something for daddy...

(Make sure to pause my music down on the right before pushing play...)

I know that Ric is missing us girls, and we are missing him...can't wait to be together. Here's a little something to make your day babe... We all love you so much! :)

5 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

How sweet!

Connie J said...

soon you guys will all be here together :) cant wait to see you guys too... I know how hard this has been

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

So cute! I need to teach my kids more primary songs--right now Taj is singing "Kryptonite..."

Misty said...

So sweet. Each time Tristan hears "I Love to See the Temple" in church, he has this look on his face like - they're playing my song - and he definitely has to sing along. :)

Jen said...

aww! Are you guys all moved yet? How are things going?