"CHEERS!"
A little taste...
This was my lunch today...and my snack...
1 cucumber or 1/2 english cucumber
1 avocado
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1 grapefruit
1/2 packet Stevia or 1 tsp
12 ice cubes
(2 servings)
Blend together and enjoy!
For dinner I had a tuna fish and avocado sandwich on a sprouted wheat tortilla with alfalfa sprouts...Mmmm...healthy, good, yum...
1 avocado
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1 grapefruit
1/2 packet Stevia or 1 tsp
12 ice cubes
(2 servings)
Blend together and enjoy!
For dinner I had a tuna fish and avocado sandwich on a sprouted wheat tortilla with alfalfa sprouts...Mmmm...healthy, good, yum...



4 comments:
That really doesn't sound very yummy.
sounds healthy but I dont know about yummy!
Sounds good minus the tuna, not a big fan! I remember trying sprouts on a sandwich in MWC at that place that had the glass in the bathroom that you could see out into the restaurant, remember the Elders thought that was sooo funny!
I am so very proud! You go girl!
Post a Comment