This summer we were able to stay at the Zermatt resort www.zermattresort.com couple of times in Midway,Utah, right across from The Homestead Resort...I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was, but WOW! We invited my parents and sister to come up and stay with us and we had a great time, even though it was just an hour away from home. It was a nice break and the girls had a great time. They loved sleeping in their huge bed and playing with the jets in the tub...We brought breakfast and made eggs, pancakes and sausage. We also went up to the Alpine slide in Park City the next day and rode the mountain rollercoaster. Pricey, but DEFinitely worth it!! I took Brynley with me and Brooklyn went with Shaina. They were so excited and had such a fun ride down the mountain. I was a little more cautious with the breaks, but Shaina just rode full blast down the mountain...definitely Brooklyn's speed! Anyway, here are some pictures:
Knott's Berry Farm: Twogether is Better!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment