Today was the last day of preschool for Brooklyn. She is SO ready for kindergarten. She has done so well and is starting to read and write. (But none of which this preschool really helped)...She did it mostly on her own and with help from Brynley and me. The cap and gown makes her look so grown up...it's a little scary! lol...
Playing a little bball, just like her daddy...she might need to work on her form though...
Uhhh....frosted cupcakes and red punch at 9:30AM? Ya, thanks a LOT...What the heck were they thinking??
A little hopscotch...notice the hand on the hip... ;)
A little hopscotch...notice the hand on the hip... ;)
Fun on the slide...Addyson thinks she was graduating too...
YAY! Ready for kindergarten! Addyson's her little partner in crime...



3 comments:
so cute! She looks so much older than pre school
We are finally in our new place...pheh...I don't know how you move so much. It's exhausting! Good luck in the coming wks! Thanks for being a great friend Angie...it'll be fun to keep in touch. Oh and funny fact: the adv/int signs behind the girls in teh dance pic are ones I made for the orchestra room when I taught there:)
I love that she popped her knee to pose in the last picture - so cute. ;)
Post a Comment